Our website uses technical cookies to optimise its functioning and to allow services provided by third parties.
Cookies issued by the Data Controller
Technical cookies are used solely to carry transmit a communication across an electronic communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service. They are not used for any other purpose, and are installed with normal browsing in our pages. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and use of the website (allowing you to make purchases or to authenticate your access to restricted areas); feature cookies, which allow users to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. The installation of such cookies does not require the prior consent of users, while the obligation remains to provide this information pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16 on the protection of personal data.
Third-party cookies for statistical or technical purposes
While browsing the site, users may also receive, on their terminals, cookies from different suppliers (so-called “third party” cookies); This happens because the visited website may contain elements that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is found. The Data Controller uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, such as cookies issued to statistically analyse the accesses/visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies), or to allow the use of parts of code issued by third parties, which guarantee a better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.). The third-party cookies used in this site and the ways to manage “opt out” (their deactivation) are indicated below:
- Google Analytics: web-traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. “(‘Google’). These cookies are used only to monitor and improve the performance of the site. For more information, please see the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
Users can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browsers. To disable Google Analytics, see the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third-party cookies for profiling / remarketing / social marketing purposes.
While browsing the site, users may receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called “third party” cookies) for additional non-technical purposes. The site indeed integrates features developed by third parties in its pages, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the content of the site. These cookies also allow analyses of navigation preferences to be made that are then used to display specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when users leave the website, they may be shown advertisements relevant to the contents/products of the website when they visit other websites, use mobile apps, make Google searches, or use the most popular social networks. The third-party cookies used for these purposes on this site, the complete information and the ability to manage consent, and the procedures to manage “opt out” are indicated below:
- Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: full information sheet and opt-out procedures are available at google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/ads/
- Facebook: complete information sheet and opt-out procedures are available at https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-of-other-similar-da-parte-twitter technologies#.
- Instagram: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
- Vimeo: Full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://vimeo.com/privacy.
- YouTube: full information and opt-out procedures are available at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en&visit_id=1-636627534857459920-3846949566&rd=1
You can also use appropriate features and tools on your browser to disable these cookies. You can use the services provided by the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ a website operated by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), which is a guide on behavioural advertising and online privacy, and is where you will find information on how behavioural advertising works and a lot of information on how to manage and disable cookies as well as the steps to take to protect your privacy online. By continuing to navigate the site in any way, you consent to the use of third-party cookies on this site, for the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice.